I was talking with a frind of mine and he told me some really interesting stuff about smoking that I didn’t know and I will like to share his knowledge with you:
- Did you know that besides head, neck, and lungs cancer, smoking can provoke bladder, kidney, pancreas, and cervix cancer and as well the new technology is adding leukemia and colorectal cancer this large list.
- This one is kinda funny, that smokers need more anesthesia for surgery and of course they recover very slow and in some cases they don’t recover at all
- Smoking is heavily related to osteoporosis, the loss of bone mass, which results in brittle bones and more breaks.
- Smokers can suffer of depression, but here I can say that sometimes depression leads on to smking.
- Former smokers and smokers are risking to develop cataracts permanent blindness from lack of blood flow and severe forms of macular degeneration.
Smoking isn’t good as you can see and know and I think that on the internet, the big companies such as Google and Yahoo should do some no-smoking campaigns, because a lot of smokers surf the net every day, 2 hours minimum