Home Forums JustWrite Free Trouble creating Share the love, next to “Author” box

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

cabellosyhierbas
    Participant

Hello,

I downloaded this template some time ago and I’m very happy with it. However, I want to activate the Share the love box, but the first time I did it, my theme went down. I know that this was because I put the code you gave in the “tips and hacks” section at the end of the functions.php file, that’s for sure. I’m new on this and that’s why I need your help to do it right. My website is http://www.cabellosyhierbas.cl
    This is how my functions.php file ends:

$config = array(
    ‘default_path’ => ”,
    ‘menu’ => ‘tgmpa-install-plugins’,
    ‘has_notices’ => true,
    ‘dismissable’ => true,
    ‘dismiss_msg’ => ”,
    ‘is_automatic’ => false,
    ‘message’ => ”,
    ‘strings’ => array(
    ‘page_title’ => __( ‘Install Required Plugins’, ‘justwrite’ ),
    ‘menu_title’ => __( ‘Install Plugins’, ‘justwrite’ ),
    ‘installing’ => __( ‘Installing Plugin: %s’, ‘justwrite’ ),
    ‘oops’ => __( ‘Something went wrong with the plugin API.’, ‘justwrite’ ),
    ‘notice_can_install_required’ => _n_noop( ‘This theme requires the following plugin: %1$s.’, ‘This theme requires the following plugins: %1$s.’, ‘justwrite’ ),
    ‘notice_can_install_recommended’ => _n_noop( ‘This theme recommends the following plugin: %1$s.’, ‘JustWrite Pro in now available. Also, this theme recommends the following plugins: %1$s.’, ‘justwrite’ ),
    ‘notice_cannot_install’ => _n_noop( ‘Sorry, but you do not have the correct permissions to install the %s plugin. Contact the administrator of this site for help on getting the plugin installed.’, ‘Sorry, but you do not have the correct permissions to install the %s plugins. Contact the administrator of this site for help on getting the plugins installed.’, ‘justwrite’ ),
    ‘notice_can_activate_required’ => _n_noop( ‘The following required plugin is currently inactive: %1$s.’, ‘The following required plugins are currently inactive: %1$s.’, ‘justwrite’ ),
    ‘notice_can_activate_recommended’ => _n_noop( ‘The following recommended plugin is currently inactive: %1$s.’, ‘The following recommended plugins are currently inactive: %1$s.’, ‘justwrite’ ),
    ‘notice_cannot_activate’ => _n_noop( ‘Sorry, but you do not have the correct permissions to activate the %s plugin. Contact the administrator of this site for help on getting the plugin activated.’, ‘Sorry, but you do not have the correct permissions to activate the %s plugins. Contact the administrator of this site for help on getting the plugins activated.’, ‘justwrite’ ),
    ‘notice_ask_to_update’ => _n_noop( ‘The following plugin needs to be updated to its latest version to ensure maximum compatibility with this theme: %1$s.’, ‘The following plugins need to be updated to their latest version to ensure maximum compatibility with this theme: %1$s.’, ‘justwrite’ ),
    ‘notice_cannot_update’ => _n_noop( ‘Sorry, but you do not have the correct permissions to update the %s plugin. Contact the administrator of this site for help on getting the plugin updated.’, ‘Sorry, but you do not have the correct permissions to update the %s plugins. Contact the administrator of this site for help on getting the plugins updated.’, ‘justwrite’ ),
    ‘install_link’ => _n_noop( ‘Begin installing plugin’, ‘Begin installing plugins’, ‘justwrite’ ),
    ‘activate_link’ => _n_noop( ‘Begin activating plugin’, ‘Begin activating plugins’, ‘justwrite’ ),
    ‘return’ => __( ‘Return to Required Plugins Installer’, ‘justwrite’ ),
    ‘plugin_activated’ => __( ‘Plugin activated successfully.’, ‘justwrite’ ),
    ‘complete’ => __( ‘All plugins installed and activated successfully. %s’, ‘justwrite’ ),
    ‘nag_type’ => ‘updated’
    )
    );

tgmpa( $plugins, $config );

}
    ?>

So, should I put the other part of the code before the “?>” signs? Or after that?
    I know that my question is silly, but I prefer to ask you before making a mistake again.

Thanks for your help!

admin
    Keymaster

Hi! You can remove ?> and add the code right after }

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.