Home Forums JustWrite Free Translation theme

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 2 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

leon22
    Participant

Hello!
    I just update you theme to ver. 2.0 and have problem with translation this theme.
    I usually use a plug-in Codestyling Localization or Loco for translation, but now changes translated into other language does not appear in your theme. With the previous version did not have this problem. Can you check this problem with Translation by this plugin.

p.s. *mo and *po file are generated in wp-content/themes/justwrite/languages/ but translation is not supported and viewed

leon22
    Participant

In ver.2.0 this theme functions.php have this text:
    load_theme_textdomain( 'justwrite', FALSE, basename( dirname( __FILE__ ) ) . '/languages' );
    in previous version 1.9.0.2 functions.php have this text
    load_theme_textdomain( 'acosmin', get_template_directory() . '/languages' );

may be in this error?

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  leon22. Reason: add ver

leon22
    Participant

so I just write in functions.php this code and all working:
    load_theme_textdomain( 'justwrite', get_template_directory() . '/languages' );
    please correct this error in theme

admin
    Keymaster

The domainname has been changed from ‘acosmin’ to ‘justwrite’ to comply with WordPress.org rules. I don’t know how those plugins work, I think you need to redo/update some of the translations. I am currently mobile and can’t test things.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.