Home Forums Neville Free Sections

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  louisem 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

beautifullybinary
    Participant

I can’t seem to find where to get the “sections” for the front page turned on. I’ve set, Static front page to HOME. and moved the blog to BLOG. I assumed it was adding widgets to the Home Sidebar… but that’s the BLOGs sidebar. I might be a little slow but I’m not seeing where to add/setup the sections in. Any help is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

-Nikki

P.S… It is a beautiful theme!!!

admin
    Keymaster

Please read the “Home Page” section: http://www.acosmin.com/documentation/neville/#h1

It’s all noted there.

luisanewave
    Participant

Hello!
    I have the same problem i cant see the “Section” section and i’ve been reading the documentation but it doesnt say anything about this problem,

Thank you so much for your help

Cordially,

Luisa D

louisem
    Participant

You first have to add the “front page” template to your home page under Pages > Home Page > Page attributes (right column). It took me ages to figure out the instructions. Not very detailed…

t4
    Participant

can you be more specific, i am diening here

louisem
    Participant

There’s a screen shot in the link the Admin gave. Apparently there’s no further support for this theme. You might want to find another, as I will.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.