Home Forums Businessx Free section height

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

clau
    Participant

what is default height of sections? and how this value could be changed? for sections with less description text inside there are gaps above the deading and below the description which looks too big…at least for me

admin
    Keymaster

Could you please make a screenshot and draw on it what exactly you want changed?

Thanks

clau
    Participant

i dont know how to attach images here…for example the action section has a red background in the theme. the height of red rectangle is too high for me

admin
    Keymaster

You can try this CSS:

clau
    Participant

it works.thx.
    for other sections is the same CSS code i assume

clau
    Participant

tried with

.sec-portfolio .grid-1 {
    padding-top: 4.222em;
    padding-bottom: 0;
    }

but doesnt work

admin
    Keymaster

I guess, so instead of .sec-portfolio you add .sec-features, .sec-clients and so on…

clau
    Participant

i tried with .sec-portfolio but doesnt work. worked with .sec-action but not with .sec-portfolio. is it portfolio or portfolios?

admin
    Keymaster

It’s in another grid type, number 2, so it should be like :

clau
    Participant

what grid # is hero section?

clau
    Participant

generally speaking, what are grid numbers for all sections?

clau
    Participant

what are grid numbers for front page sections in order to reduce the initial section height?

admin
    Keymaster

There are only two types of grids, grid-1 and grid-2. You can find what type of grid a section is by putting your mouse hover the section, right click, Inspect (in Chrome). You then find the classes that look like: grid-container grid-1 clearfix.

Not all sections have grids, for example: Slider, Hero. Those two sections can’t have their height changed, because it automatically resizes to the browser’s inner height. Changing this will break things in multiple places, especially on mobile.

clau
    Participant

after updating to new theme version the values reverted to the ones before, eventough i still have modified CSS code in customizer

clau
    Participant

utilajesitehnologii.eu

Despre noi section has again big height eventough i have

.sec-about .grid-1 {
    padding-top: 4.22em;
    padding-bottom: 0;
    }

admin
    Keymaster

It looks ok to me. It actually is using the values you’ve noted above.

admin
    Keymaster

I do not offer support for 3rd party plugins, it’s a issue with how the slider is styled and the plugin author should be questioned in their support forums.

.sow-slider-base { width: 50%; }

This is the last time I’ll answer questions about something other than the theme.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.