Home Forums JustWrite Free Remove billboard featured images from the events calendar plugin

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  viveksharma 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

MaxBell
    Participant

I have The Events Calendar plugin on my site to have an event calendar, but the billboard featured images are being displayed incorrectly on the event pages so I’d like to remove them. I’d like to keep them on the posts still as they look great thanks. I believe the events calendar plugin is using the page template to display the events – however the billboard featured images are only showing on the events and not on pages. How would I go about removing the billboard images? Perhaps setting them to not show on pages, how would I do this? Thank you.

An example of how it’s showing on an event page is http://www.obstacleracersnz.co.nz/event/tough-mudder/

• This topic was modified 10 months ago by  MaxBell.

admin
    Keymaster

Open ../post-templates/layouts/layout-cover.php, find:

1. <section class and replace with <?php if( get_post_type( get_queried_object_id() ) != 'tribe_events' ) : ?><section class
    2. </section> replace with </section><?php endif; ?>

MaxBell
    Participant

Worked perfectly. Thank you 🙂

clinton26n
    Participant

Great Theme. I Would like to know how to reduce the about of articles that are shown on the homepage, i.e, I would like for 5 articles to show rather than 10

alex2017
    Participant

Great Theme. I Would like to know how to reduce the about of articles that are shown on the homepage, i.e, I would like for 5 articles to show rather than 10
    Get Instant Course Work Writing Service UK.

Cyberops
    Participant

Hi
    You are working perfectly .
    best regards
    Cyber Security Course in Jaipur India.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  Cyberops.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.