Home Forums JustWrite Free Problem with Visual Composer in JustWrite theme

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 1 year ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

marekkafarek
    Participant

Hi

I use JustWrite theme and installed Visual Composer with it but I can’t get this working.
    When I edit a post and hit “use Visual Composer backend editor” or “frontend editor” I am getting blank page.
    I spoke to the VC’s support and they told me this:

“The issue is because there is a Visual Composer related code present in your theme added by the theme author. You will have to get rid of it. I would advise you to do so with the help of theme author, otherwise you might loose the extra elements added by him. Once this is done, you can install the standalone plugin and it will work fine.”

Could you help me to fix this? Thank you

admin
    Keymaster

JustWrite doesn’t have any VC code in it, 100% certain. It might be another plugin that causes the issues. Try disabling all your plugins except VC and see if it works (if it does, activate them one by one and see which one is responsible for this issue)

Tested it with VC v5.0.1, no blank pages appear on front or back end. Also, I must remind you that I don’t provide support for 3rd party plugins.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.