Home Forums JustWrite Free No social widget nor social sharing showing up

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  davidmbusto 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

davidmbusto
    Participant

Hi, my blog is cliccultural.com – Although I have set up the widget I can’t get the social links to appear (not on the header, on the widget).
    Then there’s the child theme, since I’ve activated it, it does not display the sharing buttons on images (like it does display on the original theme).
    Thanks

admin
    Keymaster

To add social links in the header go to Customizer > Social Options

Those sharing buttons appear only in Sections. Could you please post your website’s link.

Also, please read the documentation: http://www.acosmin.com/documentation/justwrite/

Thank you!

davidmbusto
    Participant

Hi, sorry, my website is cliccultural.com.
    Thanks

admin
    Keymaster

I don’t know what to say, try and add the widget in the sidebar because at this point it isn’t added.

Add AC: Social Buttons in “Main Sidebar” or “Posts Sidebar” (of in both of them)

davidmbusto
    Participant

Hi, thanks for your reply. The widget was in the the fourth footer. I’ve placed it on the main sidebar. Still not showing up.

admin
    Keymaster

Configure the widget, add your info in those text input fields (social profile links and titles). The widget works, you just need to configure it.

davidmbusto
    Participant

You were right. Sorry for the bothering. This thread can be addressed as solved 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.