Home Forums Businessx Free Need to translate , all sections content for the front page, use Polylang

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  od_d 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

od_d
    Participant

Hello!

Thank you for the template, looks and works great, and I really enjoy using it!

My website is basically a front page with multiple sections activated (no other pages, the menu scrolls down to the needed section). All the content is stored in the customized front page sections.

Unfortunately, I can hardly figure out how to translate the content stored in these sections. I am using Polylang for this purpose, and it allows translating only headers and descriptions for the sections, but not the rest of the content (stored in “add or edit” boxes).

Any recommendations on how to solve this issue?

If it is not possible for the moment, how would you recommend to set up another front page (all in another language) and hook it up to the original Home page in English?

Thank you!

admin
    Keymaster

Those section items are widgets, so Polylang adds an option to them, something called The widget is displayed for: at the bottom, when you try to edit an item.

od_d
    Participant

Found them!

Thank you very much for coming back to me fast and delivering value with your comment!

od_d
    Participant

Back to you,

I did make the widgets visible, however, it is only the titles for the widgets (“heading”) that can get translated, the rest of the text (“paragraph”) is still not seen in the strings translation. Any ideas on how to make them all visible?

Thanks!

od_d
    Participant

Do I have to set up widgets separately, through the WordPress’ Dashboard to the website, maybe?

admin
    Keymaster

In the Customizer, you add multiple widgets with the same content, but with a different option selected for language. They will only show up based on the selected language.

od_d
    Participant

Thank you very much for the reply and for helping me out!

The issue is resolved.

Outstanding customers support. Will truly consider purchasing your Pro solutions for my other projects.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.