Home Forums JustWrite Free Mobile Feature Slider

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  kb82712 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

kb82712
    Participant

Hi. I love the theme. Love it! I only have an issue with mobile. I’m using the same layout as the just write dummy content . The feature slider on the homepage is awesome, however on my mobile phone you can’t see anything but the titles overplayed on the sliding images. How can we help the images to be seen. Is there a way to change the opacity of the white box that title sits over so you can see the pics instead of just titles. On mobile homepage the masony grid #2 overlays does the same thing but not as bad and the popular video title overlays work very well. Any suggestion. take a look at weedstartv.com to see exactly what I see. Thank you so much.

Thank you,
    Ken Bryant

kb82712
    Participant

Hi. I love the theme. Love it! I only have an issue with mobile. I’m using the same layout as the just write dummy content . The feature slider on the homepage is awesome, however on my mobile phone you can’t see anything but the titles overplayed on the sliding images. How can we help the images to be seen. Is there a way to change the opacity of the white box that title sits over so you can see the pics instead of just titles. On mobile homepage the masony grid #2 overlays does the same thing but not as bad and the popular video title overlays work very well. Any suggestion. take a look at weedstartv.com to see exactly what I see. Thank you so much.

Thank you,
    Ken Bryant

kb82712
    Participant

Hi, I also need to upgrade to just write pro. How can I get a download, I wasn’t able to purchase on here today. my site is weedstartv.com. check it out. the categories section really needs your just write pro touch. thank you

thank you
    ken

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.