Home Forums JustWrite Free Major issues with Featured Slider & Recent Posts

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 2 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

doylerp
    Participant

I am having significant issues with getting the Featured Slider and Recent Post feed to work on my site.

Take a look here http://imgur.com/a/8vJDs

When it the slider is placed on a page with nothing on it, the slider shows nothing and when there is other content on the page it overlaps all of it down the entire page and still shows nothing but arrows that do not work. In addition, you can see the issues I am having with the recent post feed. The words are overlapping and are ineligible.

I have tried turning on and off plug-ins and have even reinstalled the theme on my site with no success. Not sure why this is happening. Or how to fix it.

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by  doylerp.

admin
    Keymaster

Your website’s url is?

doylerp
    Participant

redhawkradio.com

admin
    Keymaster

When it the slider is placed on a page with nothing on it, the slider shows nothing and when there is other content on the page it overlaps all of it down the entire page and still shows nothing but arrows that do not work. In addition, you can see the issues I am having with the recent post feed. The words are overlapping and are ineligible.

That’s because it should’t be on a page, not in that area anyways. How did you add it in that place?

doylerp
    Participant

I placed it in there using Page Builder.

As seen here –> http://imgur.com/JkIchhh

admin
    Keymaster

It doesn’t work in that layout, you might want to look for another slider to use with your page builder.

doylerp
    Participant

Okay, sounds good. But even when I delete it from the page builder and go to the customizer -> layout options -> slider and tell it to show the slider it doesn’t show. Any reason why this may be?

Also, have people had issues with Justwrite widgets with SiteOrigin Page Builder? There seems to be issues with the AC widgets when used with PageBuilder by SiteOrigin.

admin
    Keymaster

All the “AC SEC” widgets don’t work a custom page selected as your front page. If you want them to work select “Latest Posts” as your front page. Also, most of them don’t work with that page builder.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.