Home Forums Neville Free HELP SLIDER NOT WORKING.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bonum 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

simplyamazing
    Participant

Hello, thanks for this amazing theme, i love it. The slider on my frontpage is not working, please help check it out, thank you.

simplyamazing
    Participant

And also, i installed dittynews ticker plugin and i have no idea how to add this code <?php if(function_exists(‘ditty_news_ticker’)){ditty_news_ticker(326);} ?> to my header since i can’t directly use a text input due to the set up of Neville.

Bonum
    Participant

The slider will not work for me either. I have three featured posts and it only shows the 2nd post even though I have “autoplay” turned on.

Also, is there a way to make all featured images of featured posts display with uniform dimensions on slider?

louisem
    Participant

Same here. Has anyone figured this out? Seems like so one’s answering.

Bonum
    Participant

Also, now that the slider won’t work and we cannot get help fixing it, I have removed the slider but now it seems that the static images will not display the most recent featured articles since they seem to be reserved for the slider (which I have removed). If the front page is showing static images only, how does one ensure it is showing most recent featured articles?

For instance, if the slider option is set to show 2 featured articles, the static section will show everything except the two most recent (regardless of if slider is there or not). If the slider option is set to 4 featured articles, the static articles will not display the 4 most recent articles.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.