Home Forums JustWrite Free Full Width Featured Image Above Content & Sidebar On Posts Only

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  LBEEZY 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

LBEEZY
    Participant

Hello, great theme. I give you guys 5 stars.

I am trying to figure out how to add a hero image (or full width) via functions.php in my child theme. All I want to do is grab the featured image from posts only and display the image at the top before the content and sidebars. Directly below the navigation bar or menu.

I’m not sure if I would need any @media code for phones, tablets, etc though because as you well know, the theme is responsive. However, if I do that would be great to know as well.

Also, after implementing the functions would I then need to add any styling (CSS)?

Thanks kindly.

admin
    Keymaster

It is not possible at the moment , there are a lot of variables to take into consideration. Sorry, but it can’t be done via a support forum.

I was actually thinking of adding this feature as a free or pro option in the next updates.

Stay tuned! 🙂

LBEEZY
    Participant

That would be sweet. Can’t wait to check it out.

Honestly, this theme is incredible. I really mean that too. And if in fact you did place a full-width header style image on posts that would make it more incredible.

If you do offer this option as free just follow my email and I’ll shoot you a donation for taking the time and considering the request.

I Will definitely stay tuned,
    Cheers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.