Home Forums Businessx Free Edit Pages Businessx

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lucacubisino_x08t9082 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi,

It might be a banal question with a obvious answer. However, I have a Businessx theme and it doesn’t allow me to edit pages. Is there something I am doing wrong?

Thank you,
    Luca

admin
    Keymaster

I don’t know what you’re doing wrong, but Businessx has nothing to do with pages. Try and disable all your plugins except Businessx Extensions and see if it works.

This is what I have when I create a new page:
    Page
    I can’t write anything and there is no text editor.

admin
    Keymaster

Go to the Page editor with Google Chrome, press CTRL+SHIFT+I, click on Console and tell me if something is noted there with red.

If so Copy paste that message here.

Console

admin
    Keymaster

Yes, as I suspected, it’s not a theme issue. You can disable the theme and see if it works.

I had another theme installed before and I was able to edit pages. What do you think I should do to solve this problem? I really like this theme and I don’t want to change it…

admin
    Keymaster

Disable all your plugins except Businessx Extensions and see if it works. If it does, activate them one by one until you see which one is causing the issues.

That’s about it, the theme does not add any Javascript on the edit page screen, so it can’t cause issues on it. If it did, I would’ve got a lot more complaints about this issue, this is the first one.

Anyway, I will not be available for the next two-three days, I will not be able to help you with this.

Sorry and Happy Holidays!

OK, thank you!

I was able to solve the problem, which was hosting related.

Happy Holidays and thanks for your assistance.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.