Home Forums Businessx Free Customization Help

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ingloba 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Ingloba
    Participant

First off, thank you for taking the time to help all of us customize your FANTASTICALLY designed, well thought out theme. It seems you have planned for and thought out many various aspects to make this theme extremely user friendly, so hats off to you!! With that being said, there are a couple of changes I would love to incorporate either now through some edits or through a subsequent update (if possible). I tried to look back through previous posts to see if they have been covered previously, but failed to find the answers I seek that way. Please let me know if you would like me to start a new thread for each aspect, and I will make those changes.

1. Removing the underline in the Action Menu (When putting social media links in the actions menu, the line covers up the bottom third of the icon)
    2. Incorporate HTML tags for line breaks in section descriptions (Trying to alter spacing of a section size with limited content)
    3. Incorporate HTML tags for line breaks in the slider section (Trying to move a slider button down when there is no heading or paragraph on a slide)
    4. Automatic close of the menus once selection is made in tablet or mobile view (currently when a link is selected the menu stays open until the user manually closes the menu
    5. Centering Features in the feature section when using less than 4 features
    6. Center justify the Icon of the feature within the features section
    7. Center justify the title of the feature within the features section
    8. Center justify the excerpt of the feature within the features section
    9. Incorporate HTML tags for strike-through on package price in pricing section
    10. Remove underline or border in package name because it “touches/overlaps” with the package price characters
    11. Auto-scrolling of testimonials in the testimonial section

Thanks again for everything you have done, and appreciate any and all help with this!!!!

admin
    Keymaster

Reminder: to reply

admin
    Keymaster

1. Use this CSS:

2, 3 – not possible at the moment.

4. Could you please post your website’s url?

5, 6, 7, 8 – http://www.acosmin.com/forums/topic/centralize-features-section/

9. I’ll take that into consideration for a future release.

10. Use this CSS: .package-info .hb-bottom-smaller { border:none !important; }

11. I’ll take that into consideration for a future release.

Ingloba
    Participant

admin
    Keymaster

The menu doesn’t close because you didn’t add the gotosection css class to each item.

Also, the Solutions menu item can’t close because you don’t have a Features section on the page.

Please read: http://www.acosmin.com/documentation/businessx/#h5 the Scroll to section part.

Ingloba
    Participant

Thank you for pointing out the oversight there (I’m still developing the content of the other sections), but this doesn’t fix the issue with external links. If the link in the menu is set to open the URL in a new window, when you head back to the original website the menu is still open. Try one of the social media links in the actions menu for an example at http://www.theinglobagroup.com when using a tablet or mobile device…. Is there a CSS class for that or a special type of link relationship that needs to be defined in order to remedy that?

• This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by  Ingloba.

admin
    Keymaster

The URL in a new window is something I didn’t think of, I’ll add it as a bug on my list for future releases.

Thank you!

Ingloba
    Participant

Honestly, the thanks should be to you! Any extra time you give and customization code you help us all out with works seamlessly. You are a true professional! If possible, when/if you make any of the additional changes I seek that we can’t currently make happen (items 2, 3, 4, 9, and 11), will you make note of it on this thread so I will receive an email notification, please.

Thanks again for all your hard work, and great job with the theme!!

Ingloba
    Participant

Found your email just the other day as a solution for #2. Used the following code example to create the code below it, and it works perfectly for desktop and tablet views when I add the line breaks for spacing; however, with the text not wrapping or fitting into the column width, it messes up the mobile view. Is there a way to add the proper “fit” with these text additions so that it will also be responsive? I had to add more line breaks to make it work for the tablet view, but it still fails on a mobile device. I would love to create a link in the last snippet of code for the subsidiary when I mention it. Is that possible here? Thank you for your help!! http://www.theinglobagroup.com

You can do line breaks using the ::after tag and “/A” for line breaks
    #section-about .section-description::after {
    display: block;
    content: “\A** Certified Attorney Ad Litem\A** Admitted to the United States District Court\A for the Southern District of Texas”;
    white-space: pre;
    }

example site:
    HKCLawFirm.com

#section-faq .section-description::after {
    display:block;
    content: “\A What solution makes sense for your current need?\A Which platform will reach the candidates you need?\A How can you avoid hiring for the same position repeatedly?\A What does the candidate pool think about your company?\A How long can your company afford to have a position vacant? “;
    }

#section-faq .section-description::before {
    content: “\A \A”;
    }

#section-faq .section-title::before {
    }

content: “\A Let our years of experience in recruiting, staffing, and employee management\A alleviate your talent struggles and secure the future of your company and most\A importantly your employer brand, today! “;
    }

#section-pricing::after {
    content:”\A **If you have direct position related recruiting or staffing needs, \A contact our subsidiary, GREAT TALENT SOLUTIONS LLC, directly. “;
    color: #2a27b3
    }

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  Ingloba.

Ingloba
    Participant

For some reason my edit removed the post, so I am adding this sentence to have it show up again….. Found your email just the other day as a solution for #2. Used the following code example to create the code below it, and it works perfectly for desktop and tablet views when I add the line breaks for spacing; however, with the text not wrapping or fitting into the column width, it messes up the mobile view. Is there a way to add the proper “fit” with these text additions so that it will also be responsive? I had to add more line breaks to make it work for the tablet view, but it still fails on a mobile device. I would love to create a link in the last snippet of code for the subsidiary when I mention it. Is that possible here? Thank you for your help!! http://www.theinglobagroup.com

You can do line breaks using the ::after tag and “/A” for line breaks
    display: block;
    content: “\A** Certified Attorney Ad Litem\A** Admitted to the United States District Court\A for the Southern District of Texas”;
    }

example site:
    HKCLawFirm.com

#section-faq .section-description::after {
    content: “\A What solution makes sense for your current need?\A Which platform will reach the candidates you need?\A How can you avoid hiring for the same position repeatedly?\A What does the candidate pool think about your company?\A How long can your company afford to have a position vacant? “;
    }

#section-faq .section-description::before {
    }

#section-faq .section-title::before {
    }

content: “\A Let our years of experience in recruiting, staffing, and employee management\A alleviate your talent struggles and secure the future of your company and most\A importantly your employer brand, today! “;
    }

#section-pricing::after {
    content:”\A **If you have direct position related recruiting or staffing needs, \A contact our subsidiary, GREAT TALENT SOLUTIONS LLC, directly. “;
    color: #2a27b3
    }

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.