Home Forums JustWrite Free Child Theme

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  admin 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

davidmbusto
    Participant

Hi there, thanks for keeping justwrite updated. It’s really the best free option for my non-profit project and it does look amazing. I am in the process of setting it up and, when I use Child-theme-confgurator plugin to create the child theme (no child theme in the extras zip) it displays this warning:

The theme “JustWrite” generated unexpected PHP debug output.

Notice: Undefined index: feeds_api_key in /var/www/clients/client5/web32/web/wp-content/plugins/rss-post-importer/app/class-rss-post-importer.php on line 43
    Notice: Undefined index: og_show in /var/www/clients/client5/web32/web/wp-content/plugins/rss-post-importer/app/classes/front/class-rss-pi-front.php on line 50
    Notice: Undefined index: tw_show in /var/www/clients/client5/web32/web/wp-content/plugins/rss-post-importer/app/classes/front/class-rss-pi-front.php on line 53
    Notice: Undefined index: gg_show in /var/www/clients/client5/web32/web/wp-content/plugins/rss-post-importer/app/classes/front/class-rss-pi-front.php on line 56

How should I proceed? Thanks

admin
    Keymaster

Hi! I am sorry but we do not offer support for 3rd party plugins. You can ask the plugin developer about those issues.

As for child themes, you can download one for free from your account: http://www.acosmin.com/checkout/purchase-history/

Just click on “JustWrite Child Theme”

Thank you!

davidmbusto
    Participant

Thanks, that’s good enough for me. Thanks again for such a fast reply ;).
    Greetings from Argentina

Judith Cossini
    Participant

Hi, i’ve registered and download the zip file, to get the child theme, but this files aren’t into the uncompressed files….

admin
    Keymaster
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.