After a long period of time I managed to finish my first premium wordpress theme, AcosminMAG, and what better way to release it than a blog post. I’ll get straight to the point:
AcosminMAG has a lot of options and makes it easy for any newbie to set it up. After the theme is activated you get access to an administration page (AcosminMAG Options) from where you can change the layout style (normal/grid), backgrounds, color schemes, how the carousel (for featured articles) works, newsletter settings, twitter settings, tabs options, the number of recent articles/comments, advertising banners and much more. You can see a screenshot bellow (click on the image):
- valid xhtml/css code
- 5 color schemes (red, blue, green, pink, mauve)
- drop-down menu for pages and categories
- featured articles carousel
- threaded comments
- 2 layout styles – normal/grid
- supports all ad sizes and the option to enable/disable them
- social bookmarking buttons
- article thumbnails
what do you get if you buy this wordpress theme?
- a zip file with the theme
- free support
- free updates
You can see a live demo at this link and you can buy AcosminMAG from here (use this coupon code, special1, for a $10 discount). You can also join my affiliate program and earn 20% for each sale you make!